“Niiiiice!”

Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 August 2012

We usually get the sushi, but also hibachi. The food, service, and building are all very nice. It's a little pricey, but I take into consideration the increased taxes they must pay in order to be in this location.

1  Thank N2horses97

Reviewed 31 July 2012

We've been coming here for years and eat here at least once a week, sometimes more. Everything is fresh and made to order. Anytime we have guests in from out of town this is one of the first places we take them and they're never disappointed.

1  Thank Pnerissa
Reviewed 3 April 2012

They have hands down the best sushi in FWB. I have been going to Yamato for over 5 years and the quality of food has been consistently great.
Definetely try the seafood salad.

1  Thank Hin2000
Reviewed 12 March 2012

We love bringing the entire family here for a special treat! Nice serving sizes and they work well with those with food allergies.

1  Thank PrincessLaundry
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Actually, I've had sushi all over the country, and I would have to rate this sushi in the top five! The rolls are full and not overpacked with rice. They are creative in their mixings and the seafood is fresh. Their menu items from the hibatchi are also good, but not my favorite. Be prepared for slow service. They work their butts off trying to get it out, but the demand is higher than they can quickly prepare. A seat at the hibatchi bar will move you along a little faster on service and you can enjoy the Sushi Chef's! The best of the best, if you like tuna, is their seared tuna appetizer. I'm not even sure it is on the menu, but ask for it. You won't be disappointed.
I would give the restaurant an excellent rating except for the service and the atmosphere. The restaurant needs an overall cleaning and facelift, but until then, I will continue to go there to get the best sushi and overlook the rest.

2  Thank wicnstic