We were looking for a deal and got one! Never did I expect to drive to Florida and stay in a 2 bedroom condo on the beach with no reservations. We walked in and the staff was eager to please. We walked into the condo (511) and WOW, we were pleasantly surprised. It was very clean and not too overdone. My daughter enjoyed having her own room and bathroom (as did we). The kitchen was stocked with anything you could need. I was disappointed there wasn't a hairdryer (the one time I didn't take mine). I do think the cleaning charge was a bit much since we were only there 2 days. The only real negative thing I would say about my stay was the loud children that overran the pool. Overall, it was a great time had by all and we would gladly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SeaCrest is a vacation home paradise with sugar white sand, emerald green water, and breathtaking sunsets. Each unit is spacious and individually decorated with many amenities. This seven floor condominium is placed on a quite boulevard away from the hustle and bustle, but still conveniently located near all the attractions, restaurants, and shopping the beautiful Emerald Coast has to offer. Efficiency(one room), two and three bedroom units are available. Special amenities include a Gulf-side indoor/outdoor pool with sundeck, a fitness room, as well as lighted tennis and basketball courts. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Condos Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Sea Crest Fort Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Sea Crest
- SeaCrest Condos Fort Walton Beach, Florida