“Amazing location”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Walton Beach
Aunt Martha's Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

This B&B is in an amazing house, right on the water. The room was very spacious and had nice views. Also, the house cats were very cute. The breakfast was homemade and excellent; it had three courses. The common areas were also very nice to spend some time.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Miranda11111

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I've NEVER been in such a beautiful & welcoming bed & breakfast! No way to compare the condo we rented for 7 days & came here for extra unscheduled additional weekend (still here). The comments below, I read before booking, are ALL true! This place is amazing. It truly is like family, from the minute you walk in the door! I was concerned about price bc voted # 1, but its affordable. Same price as a hotel. It remind my mother of her childhood home & my kids of the Forrest Gump movie, but on water! Its that great. It makes me want to open a b&b myself.

Room Tip: No tips needed; all are terrific
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jen_Chatt_TN
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

This was much better than any hotel or condo. They had a small beach and pier out over the water. Home breakfast was give star quality. The care takers allowed you privacy and made themselves available for recommendations. They have lived there forever. One of the oldest and founders families in Ft. Walton.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We stayed here for 4 days from October 15th 2013 and it was perfect,everything was immaculate.I used to live in Fort Walton as a child and was revisiting my past.This was the
perfect base.Very friendly and helpful people,fantastic house,great views over bay,great porch
great boat dock,sat out on dock one evening sharing it with a heron when some dolphins swam past.Sat on back porch in morning drinking coffee whilst looking out over bay..this place is heaven.Breakfast was unbelievable.

Room Tip: any room is great..ours was the ROSE room a double overlooking bay
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2013

From the quiet and spacious room you can enjoy the view of Santa Rosa Sound, play the piano on the lobby, sit on the rockin' chair in the patio, paddle in a canoe, read a book in a sofa while sipping a glass of wine, stroll to downtown...and then after a restful night enjoy a great Southern full breakfast chattin with the other gests. Beautiful !

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2013

My girlfriend and I spent a single night at Aunt Martha's on a trip to Seaside, FL. It was very relaxing and comfortable. After spending a very long day driving, we arrived late at night with a note explaining all we needed to know as well as the owner's # in case we had other questions. We settled into the very clean, cozy Sunflower room and slept like babies. We woke up to the smell of a delicious, savory home-cooked breakfast. After a cup of coffee, some cheesegrits, and (poundcake!) french toast, we spent a little porch time rocking away in the midday sun breaking through the canopy of trees on the property. And just before we got too comfortable to leave, we bid Aunt Martha's adieu and were off to the next leg of our journey. A wonderful experience. Recommended.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I’ve been visiting Fort Walton my whole life and never realized there was such a beautiful spot, right behind one of my favorite restaurant, Staffs. My parents stayed here a couple of times and raved about it, so I was happy when I had the opportunity to visit Aunt Martha’s Bed and Breakfast for myself.

I arrived late in the evening after a long drive and was welcomed by a beautifully decorated entryway, complete with a baby grand piano. My room was the Periwinkle Room, which was located on the second floor, overlooking the bay. It was extremely clean and I enjoyed a very good night’s sleep. The next morning, I headed downstairs and was shocked to see the amazing breakfast that was laid out on the table. The food was incredible and I almost had to roll myself away from the table because I was so full.

After breakfast, I had the opportunity to walk around the grounds and enjoy the scenery. There were kayaks and other water toys that the guests could borrow, and also a cool slide on the dock that went into the bay. I sat on the back porch swing, had some coffee, and petted Aunt Martha’s cat. I enjoyed my stay at Aunt Martha’s and will definitely be back. I can’t recommend it enough!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family