My family stayed at this hotel for 3 days in early August. It was a wonderful vacation. This hotel has the friendliest staff! Everyone we came in contact with was so nice and helpful.
- Very friendly staff
- Free, filling, breakfast every morning
- The beach was easy to get to, safe and clean.
- Rooms are bright and cheery. They are clean and a refrigerator and microwave are provided.
- There is not a lot to do right around the hotel. We found ourselves driving to Destin almost every day for dinner and activities.
- The beach towels supplied by the hotel are not that great, I would suggest bringing your own.
- The pool is way too hot, it’s not refreshing at all.
I would definitely recommend reserving a beach-facing room. I didn't, but was able to get a free upgrade because they weren't too busy. The rooms are a little small and it made such a difference to be able to open the door and let in some fresh air now and then. It was also a great place to dry our swimsuits.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Best Western Fort Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Ft. Walton Beachfront Fort Walton Beach, Florida