“Great place to eat right on the beach”

Rockin Tacos Grill & Tequila Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Welcome to ROCKIN TACOS, the newest addition at The Boardwalk, Okaloosa Island! We will be serving up fresh, local authentic Mexican cuisine located directly on the Gulf of Mexico. At Rockin Tacos we are committed to bringing you an experience like no other. Our fun family friendly atmosphere promises to wow you with authentic Mexican cuisine, bringing the true taste of Mexico to The Emerald Coast. Come enjoy the beach with a freshly infused margarita in hand, shoot a game of pool on our outdoor pool tables and grab a bite to eat choosing from our vast menu of fresh, local hand crafted selections. When day turns to night, Rockin Tacos doesn't stop rockin'! We serve a late night taco menu accompanied by our Rockin House DJ! Come on down to Rockin Tacos at The Boardwalk, we've got something for everyone!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our group of five enjoyed a very nice lunch here, just a short distance from our umbrellas on the beach. I enjoyed a taco lunch which was more than I could eat. Everyone in our party was satisfied with the lunch they ordered, tacos, salads, etc.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,560)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The atmosphere is so much fun! So many options and great gluten free options also. I had cheeseburger tacos, my daughter had gluten free chicken tacos and my husband had fish tacos. We all loved our meals! So delicious we would definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place has great food and drinks as well as a beautiful view. Ask for Haley's section-best waitress!! I highly recommend the Pork Tacos and it comes with a side of rice! Yummy. The Nachos were also a hit and more than enough to share with the whole table. Try some Fried Avocado and a Chicken Burrito too. We sat out on the back deck overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. A fun place and scrumptious food!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I liked the view and the fajitas were ok. Honestly, as a Texan I have had darn good Mexican food so I am not even sure if it is fair to compare what I have had in Texas with a Mexican place on the beach in Florida. That is why the review is higher than what I maybe feel about the food. Interesting menu. Service is great!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I don't know why this place has good reviews. I had the cheeseburger tacos, they tasted like a pack of old elpaso seasoning. $16.00 for 2 ground beef tacos! The meat was dry and clumped together. The Mexican corn was good. The fajitas are ok. There was almost no alcohol in the $10.00 margaritas. A 12oz corona was $6.00.

1  Thank Lindaannalee