“EXCELLENT ALL AROUND”
other travellers have booked this property
The pool at night, view from balcony
The fabulous pool by day, view from balcony. There is a shallow end for the small ones. Marina, view from balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Marina, view from balcony
Queen sized bed
Inside, view from balcony
Full size refrigerator, coffee maker and toaster
Kitchenette with two burner glass top stove and microwave.
Dining table.
Queen size sleeper sofa.
view of balcony and beyond!
Bathroom.
Site A, where our condo is located, viewed from the marina.
Picnic area with grills
Marina boat slips
Marina
take a stroll through the marina and watch the sunset over the water.
view of building A from the marina.
Private beach looking west
Building A.
Front of Pirates Bay, building A.
Aerial view of Pirates Bay, with the marina and the two pools.
Sunset over the marina
The Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island
Okaloosa Island beach.
The Boardwalk, Okaloosa Island.
Volleyball on Okaloosa Island beach.
Parasailing.
The Emerald Grande, Destin Harbor.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
ccinnc162...
“EXCELLENT ALL AROUND”
Reviewed 31 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I stayed here for a week in June. It was a very last minute trip so I was skeptical that I would find anything...nice. I was SO happy to find this little gem!! A306 is super clean, super CUTE, beautifully decorated, and just overall...cozy. Sitting out in the porch and watching the boats was amazing. The pool was super clean and still being five minutes from the beach was awesome! Chris is the BEST to work with. Communication was the best I've ever had while vacationing! The front door has a coded lock on it. I was able to change the code to one of my choosing which was great! Made me feel even more secure. Not that you need it...but I was alone in this trip! I can NOT say enough about this place! I am super picky and would stay here again in a heartbeat!!! My 40th birthday is in September soooo maybe then!! YAY!!! Great place!!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
1 Aug 2015
Thank you so much for your comments. I'm glad you loved the condo as much as we do. We look forward to your next stay!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing