Spent four days there over Memorial Day and was very pleasantly surprised. Was somewhat apprehensive after reading negative reviews but loved it and plan to return ASAP! As to people's complaints - yes this is a complex containing four buildings, you WILL NOT get beach front by booking a standard room, you want beach front, reserve it. We had a corner beachfront unit, short, short walk to the fabulous sugar white sands. Unit was clean, came with refrigerator and microwave, table with chairs and loungers for balcony. Was very quite, no outside noises from pool, halls, door closings - a blessing after other hotel stays where every door slam was jarring. Only two slight areas of improvement noted, no drain plug for bathtub (a stuffed washcloth was improvised plug!), and both beds were very squeaky (but very comfortable).
Loved being able to pay for chairs/umbrellas for entire stay and having them reserved for my entire stay - no rushing through breakfast to ensure chairs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points Destin-Fort Walton Beach is a tropical retreat on the beautiful beaches of the Emerald Coast. Friendly service and a relaxed setting in the Florida panhandle will ensure a great stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Sheraton Fort Walton Beach
- Four Points Fort Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Four Points
- Fort Walton Beach Sheraton
- Four Points By Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach Fort Walton Beach, Florida