“Mislead”

Ranked #21 of 29 Hotels in Fort Walton Beach
Lee, Florida
“Mislead”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

The motel was ok. Not in the best area. I was under the impression they were on the beach. Not so. If you want to be near the beach don't stay here. This is not the motels fault. It's who I booked it through.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Andalusia, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I just so happened to dive up to this property looking for a room for one night after a long day at the beach. The guy at the front desk was nice. We got room 309 and it was super clean and big with wood flooring and everything was updated and the mattress was new and so comfortable. I will return again when we go back. The price was 77 I was quite pleased. I have been telling all my friends and co workers about this property.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Misty B
Little Rock, Arkansas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

the web site stated free continental breakfast. They had coffee only in the office. no coffee pot in room. We had an handicapped room for $250.00 for one night, no handicapped bars in the bath tub. we were going to stay 2 more nights be got a refund. will never stay there again.

Room Tip: no tip for travelers
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank village39

Travellers are raving about these Fort Walton Beach hotels

Columbus, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel recently for only one night. Considering the price we paid, the stay was relatively pleasant. The staff was super friendly, the room was clean and we could not have asked for better. Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed May 2014
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

My family and I decided to stay here because they told us over the phone a room with double beds was only 59.99. When we came to check in he told us it was 85.00. We told him what were were told on the phone and he said we lied and they never said that. I then told him look at your sign out side even the sign said it and he said well the sign is wrong. Should of just looked for another place to stay. The room was very clean and the beds were super soft. The AC worked great and the hot water was amazing, Other than the customer service at the front desk we might stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kayla P
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

The ABSOLUTE WORST experience ever... I checked in and went to the room only to find out the room looked like trash. It smelled like smoke and mildew. I checked in at 10:24 didn't get my receipt and keys til 10:28 and drove to my room. Walked up to my room and came back to the office only for the inconsiderate imbecile to tell me the policy is they only do refunds within ten minutes. I was livid. He couldn't even provide this policy in writing. He only gave me a refund for one of the two nights. How do they expect to keep customers coming if they are running a trashy motel like this? I would like to see this so called 10 minute policy in writing.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
6 Thank ashleigh b
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

Worst experience ever. The bed looked as if someone had just slept in it and didn't bother changing the sheets. I Should of spent that extra 60 bucks to stay elsewhere... room smelled gross and the heat did not blow out heat. Will Never return! It's my birthday and I'm very unhappy:(

• Stayed March 2014
Marina Bay Resort
Marina Bay Resort
#10 of 29 in Fort Walton Beach
WoodSpring Suites Fort Walton Beach
WoodSpring Suites Fort Walton Be...
#15 of 29 in Fort Walton Beach
Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach Mary Esther

Been to Fairway Inn Fort Walton Beach? Share your experiences!