US$193
HolidayInn.com
Hampton Inn Ft. Walton Beach(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
US$187
Hampton.com
US$132
HIExpress.com
Wyndham Garden Fort Walton Beach Destin(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$141
Marina Bay Resort(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
Emerald Coast Inn & Suites(Fort Walton Beach)
US$71
The Island, by Hotel RL(Fort Walton Beach)
US$210
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$176
US$141
Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$168
Hotels.com
All reviewscoffee maker in the roomroom was cleanpleasant staywould stay here againpillowsftwalton
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The motel was ok. Not in the best area. I was under the impression they were on the beach. Not so. If you want to be near the beach don't stay here. This is not the motels fault. It's who I booked it through.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I just so happened to dive up to this property looking for a room for one night after a long day at the beach. The guy at the front desk was nice. We got room 309 and it was super clean and big with wood flooring and everything was updated and the mattress was new and so comfortable. I will return again when we go back. The price was 77 I was quite pleased. I have been telling all my friends and co workers about this property.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Misty B
Reviewed 28 May 2014

the web site stated free continental breakfast. They had coffee only in the office. no coffee pot in room. We had an handicapped room for $250.00 for one night, no handicapped bars in the bath tub. we were going to stay 2 more nights be got a refund. will never stay there again.

Room Tip: no tip for travelers
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank village39
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel recently for only one night. Considering the price we paid, the stay was relatively pleasant. The staff was super friendly, the room was clean and we could not have asked for better. Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 2 May 2014

My family and I decided to stay here because they told us over the phone a room with double beds was only 59.99. When we came to check in he told us it was 85.00. We told him what were were told on the phone and he said we lied and they never said that. I then told him look at your sign out side even the sign said it and he said well the sign is wrong. Should of just looked for another place to stay. The room was very clean and the beds were super soft. The AC worked great and the hot water was amazing, Other than the customer service at the front desk we might stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family