All reviewscoffee maker in the roomroom was cleanpleasant staywould stay here againpillowsftwalton
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had booked a different hotel but it turned out to be unacceptable I found this hotel at 4 am. The owner was very friendly and accommodating. The room was very nice and clean. I was suprised at how updated and fresh the rooms were. The pool area stayed very clean. The owner even checked back with us to make sure we were enjoying our stay. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank misty c
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Very rude customer service rude and wont even give towels and washclothes for your room after 1st night. Will never stay here again; Dont expect to get what you paid for owners a jerk.He said the price is very cheap and wouldn't give any discounts which should have been my first hint. Then I left and came back and all our towels and washclothes was gone and I went to ask for more and very rudely the owner said they will bring them I said that the housekeepers forgot to when they straitened up. The owner shrugged it off and started ignoring me so I walked off.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank drew s
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel Thursday night June 26, 2014! There was food left in the microwave, killed three spiders & my shower did not work! I said something at the front desk and they said it was my error and didn't say anything about the food or spiders! No sorry or anything!! I will NEVER stay here again and will tell all the people I know to NEVER stay here! Horrible experience!!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Intoxicologist1
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The motel was ok. Not in the best area. I was under the impression they were on the beach. Not so. If you want to be near the beach don't stay here. This is not the motels fault. It's who I booked it through.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I just so happened to dive up to this property looking for a room for one night after a long day at the beach. The guy at the front desk was nice. We got room 309 and it was super clean and big with wood flooring and everything was updated and the mattress was new and so comfortable. I will return again when we go back. The price was 77 I was quite pleased. I have been telling all my friends and co workers about this property.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family