All reviewscoffee maker in the roomroom was cleanpleasant staywould stay here againpillowsftwalton
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The location of this hotel was perfect for what I needed. The room was very clean and had been newly renovated. The Internet worked great. My biggest tip comes from another reviewer. If it's not a holiday, I recommend booking this hotel the day of as they gave me a much better rate then I could find online.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Megan R
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Hotel was ok but very overpriced for the holiday weekend. We booked two rooms and were charged different prices but had booked same room but they didn't have the cheaper room we had booked. Beds are comfortable and things were relatively clean. Make sure you have it in writing before you go or prices may change.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had booked a different hotel but it turned out to be unacceptable I found this hotel at 4 am. The owner was very friendly and accommodating. The room was very nice and clean. I was suprised at how updated and fresh the rooms were. The pool area stayed very clean. The owner even checked back with us to make sure we were enjoying our stay. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank misty c
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Very rude customer service rude and wont even give towels and washclothes for your room after 1st night. Will never stay here again; Dont expect to get what you paid for owners a jerk.He said the price is very cheap and wouldn't give any discounts which should have been my first hint. Then I left and came back and all our towels and washclothes was gone and I went to ask for more and very rudely the owner said they will bring them I said that the housekeepers forgot to when they straitened up. The owner shrugged it off and started ignoring me so I walked off.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank drew s
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel Thursday night June 26, 2014! There was food left in the microwave, killed three spiders & my shower did not work! I said something at the front desk and they said it was my error and didn't say anything about the food or spiders! No sorry or anything!! I will NEVER stay here again and will tell all the people I know to NEVER stay here! Horrible experience!!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo