“Rotten fish,entire meal sucked.”
Review of Barnyard Junction - CLOSED

Barnyard Junction
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 January 2013

Littles pieaces of rotten fish stcks where a fillet was suppose to be ,a hard baked poptatoes and , with what they call loaded it had 3 pieaces of baccon a very small pieace of cheeze, wow it was 2.00 dollars extra,The baked beans come from a can with alot of fat and they added some mollases, too much. Charged too much, didnt say anything about not having the fillets, just filled it in with some crapp , sold it for the same price, well my garbage can had some fun, not us.Dont Eat there. Period. Move over fro KFC.Im sure you will be closed soon.

1  Thank Bjrizer

Reviewed 29 December 2012

I went to Barnyard Junction for the first time tonight, and it will be the last time I eat there. The man who I can only assume is the owner came in to the small dining area and began to sling tables and chairs next to us in order to clean a bit of spilled sugar left by the children who were seated next to us. The man was very angry, and the whole experience was extremely upsetting, to the point that my husband and I did not finish our meal. After pointing it out to the gentleman, he seemed angry that I would complain of the disruption during my meal, and did not even attempt to apologize. The food is overpriced, and the atmosphere was tense and disturbing. Don't waste your time or money here!

3  Thank Barbara K
Reviewed 27 December 2012

This local eatery is clean and the service staff are friendly and well trained. We have eaten there at least 5 times in the last month while working on our new business in town and the food has been well prepared, value priced, and delicious. The Rueben is awesome, the chile cheese dogs are great, and the soup, salad and potato bar appetizing. If you are looking for gourmet cuisine this is not the place for you. If you are looking for good food at an exceptional price, try it! The barbecue is particularly good. And the most amazing baked beans you've ever tasted. They have a secret ingredient! See if you can tell what it is.

2  Thank Kim S
Reviewed 7 November 2012

This is just a quick update... Barnyard Junction has changed their name. The remaining owner, Stuart Strickland has decided to run from the bad reviews instead of fixing what is wrong with the place - namely the poor service, poor food quality and poor management; by changing the name of the restaurant.

The new name appears to be Barnyard Family? Several friends tried the place again last weekend and were dismayed and angry to find out the only person who truly seemed to care about the food and service quality is no longer affiliated with the place. Nothing else has changed. The name is the only thing new.

Tripadvisor - if you can somehow merge this with my original review, that's fine. I just think people should have this info available to them when planning a trip to the area.

3  Thank SteveR1966
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Every time my family visits from N.Y. ( about 3 times a year ) we patronize Barnyard Junction. In the morning we enjoy an egg breakfast. The choices are varied enough to please everyone. I personally love the home fries and always ask for carmelized onion mixed in with them. We will always make a second and most times third visit for lunch. We all love the sway fish sandwiches on kaiser rolls or subs.

3  Thank Ferdie v