“Food is okay - service was entertaining”
Review of Barnyard Junction - CLOSED

Barnyard Junction
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Belle Glade, Florida
“Food is okay - service was entertaining”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

My husband and I ate there on a Friday night when they had the surf and turf special. The ribeye was pretty thin, but tasty. The shrimp were done to perfection but could have used a little more seasoning. The waitress, however, made up for any shortcomings of the food. She was a local young lady who gave my husband the devil when he started picking on her. We both enjoyed the evening and got away from there without spending a fortune. We'll definitely go back the next time we are in the area.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank basgds

Fort White, Florida
“SLOWWWWW”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Talk about slow. I waited 1 hour and a half for food. They didn't apologize or anything. The manager was gossiping about employees. Not a good place. Food was bland too. The burgers tasted freezer burnt.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank None Y a
“The Truth”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Barnyard family resturaunt is a small locally owned eatery in Fort White.
1. The food is good and getting better with each day they are open.
2. The service is even better now than when they first open.
3. The complaints here are normal like any other resturaunt you go to. We all know that every now and then when you go to a resturaunt your food isn't cooked how you ordered it(over cooked, under cooked, seasoned, unseasoned, etc.).
4. It's a nice and quiet family atmosphere.
5. I would recommend everyone to go. It's a great place to grab a bite to eat.
6. Please check up on your local resturaunt regulations before making a judgement call based on incorrect statements. Like the use if their plastic utensil. Its a Columbia county regulation.
7. I applaud the whole entire staff at Barnyard for making my experiences eating there feel like I'm eating at home.
8. Last but not least. Try it more than a few times and you'll see what I'm talking about.

3 Thank G8tornation
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rotten fish,entire meal sucked.”
Reviewed 18 January 2013

Littles pieaces of rotten fish stcks where a fillet was suppose to be ,a hard baked poptatoes and , with what they call loaded it had 3 pieaces of baccon a very small pieace of cheeze, wow it was 2.00 dollars extra,The baked beans come from a can with alot of fat and they added some mollases, too much. Charged too much, didnt say anything about not having the fillets, just filled it in with some crapp , sold it for the same price, well my garbage can had some fun, not us.Dont Eat there. Period. Move over fro KFC.Im sure you will be closed soon.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Bjrizer
Fort White, Florida, United States
“Spoiled dinner”
Reviewed 29 December 2012

I went to Barnyard Junction for the first time tonight, and it will be the last time I eat there. The man who I can only assume is the owner came in to the small dining area and began to sling tables and chairs next to us in order to clean a bit of spilled sugar left by the children who were seated next to us. The man was very angry, and the whole experience was extremely upsetting, to the point that my husband and I did not finish our meal. After pointing it out to the gentleman, he seemed angry that I would complain of the disruption during my meal, and did not even attempt to apologize. The food is overpriced, and the atmosphere was tense and disturbing. Don't waste your time or money here!

• Visited December 2012