“Good food pricved right”
Review of Stavros

Stavros
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Good food, fast service, at the right price. Some of the best pasta in Fruitland Park and surrounding area. The portions are generous and served hot. The service staff is attentive and polite. All in all a good experience.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

You can find a variety of dishes at Stavro's...not just Pizza. The Pizza is fantastic but they also have a great variety of Greek/Italian dishes. It has a homey atmosphere, service is excellent and the prices can't be beat. I have gone as a couple with my husband , or a couple of friends as well as with a large group and we have always had great service, grew food as we'll as down to earth prices. Stavro's is always busy.
I am a picky eater, I don't like red sauces so I order my pizza, a small pepperoni pizza with "no sauce". Never have I been disappointed. I don't think anyone goes away hungry.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Good pizza and salad place for lunch......never tried anything else.
Very down home feel.....always packed at lunch.....pretty good service......priced right

Reviewed 9 March 2014

The Stavro's is a chain around the The Villages, Fla. Having talked to a number of locals they said this is the location that is best , and another says try this one at another location. So we picked one in Fruitland Park , Fl..

The place is not fancy, it is a constant sea of movement , people coming and going, You jump in a place that has usually not been cleared. There are a number of waitresses, all some how working as a team taking clues of what part of the experience you have completed. They are usually right . This is truly a local place and boy did the local speak loud and clear. This is a good place to have a nice meal with a little twist in presentation. They serve various beverages , including wine and beer. Oh yes , you are almost expected to know what you want when you walk in. The pace is so quick that if you do not know a menu is in front of you in a half second and they return in quickly waiting for your order. I did not take offense to this and took as part of the experience. All were pleasant.

We ordered chicken scampi and shrimp scampi. The this Greek Salad arrived and to bites of this salad, that was all you wanted to eat. Then the fresh baked pita arrived still hot and smelling great. Our meals arrived and the amount of chicken and shrimp were very generous, the pasta was large and the spices including garlic were well announced. We could not finish the meal and we made darn sure every thing went home with us, salad, bread, and main course. I was a very nice experience and we plan on going back again.

Small side bar, we were getting gas and I got out with a full moan. Guy next to me said that sounds painful, no just came from Stavro's and his eyes looked up and said yup. It is a good feeling

1  Thank R W T T
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Delightful welcome, sit anywhere make yourself at home atmosphere. Spaghetti and meatballs and eggplant Parmesan were ordered. Flavorful salads and warm garlic "bread" (hoagie rolls with some butter and sprinkle of garlic) soon appeared. Quickly this was followed by a large plate of spaghetti and meatballs and chewy veal..not eggplant.. Parmesan. Meatballs had nice texture and were well flavored. The meal overall was O.K. Servers worked in a team attending to presenting plates and refilling beverages. Despite the fact that I heard this writer order eggplant Parmesan, his partner heard him order eggplant Parmesan, the server was adamant, the order was for veal. She gracefully suggested a return for the eggplant since she says it too is very good.
Stavros 's is not a place this writer would seek-out again with much eagerness.