“Great food at "The Original Stavros Pizza Restaurant"”
Review of Stavros

Stavros
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The owners opened 6 Stavros Restaurants and sold 5 of them. This is the original and only one still owned by the family. We had Veal Parmigiana and Eggplant Parmigiana. Both excellent along with a greek salad. Lots of food, took home about 1/2 of what we were served, and the warned us about that before we ordered. Restaurant is cozy, but not elegant. Run like a family where all 3 waitresses serve all tables. It is a warm and friendly atmosphere. Talked with the woman who must have been the owner and she was just a joy. We will go back again.

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I've never had a bad meal from Stavro's. The family that runs the place is very friendly and the food is great. That however is a double edge sword because in the winter the place is always Jammed. But they still make the best Pizza locally.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Greatest hand-tossed pizza in area! Fresh ingredients. Order one or two to go.
What a great breakfast.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Good food, fast service, at the right price. Some of the best pasta in Fruitland Park and surrounding area. The portions are generous and served hot. The service staff is attentive and polite. All in all a good experience.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

You can find a variety of dishes at Stavro's...not just Pizza. The Pizza is fantastic but they also have a great variety of Greek/Italian dishes. It has a homey atmosphere, service is excellent and the prices can't be beat. I have gone as a couple with my husband , or a couple of friends as well as with a large group and we have always had great service, grew food as we'll as down to earth prices. Stavro's is always busy.
I am a picky eater, I don't like red sauces so I order my pizza, a small pepperoni pizza with "no sauce". Never have I been disappointed. I don't think anyone goes away hungry.