“Best large party experience”
Review of Napolatano's

Napolatano's
Ranked #19 of 607 Restaurants in Gainesville
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Napolatano's has been serving Gainesville since 1979. We have one of the most extensive selections of entrees in town -- Featuring hand tossed pizza, traditional and trendy pasta dishes, the freshest seafood, huge burgers and subs, Gainesville's best chicken wings, monthly chef specials and certified Angus beefsteaks. With dine-in, take-out, delivery and family-sized meals available, Napolatano's can be enjoyed with any sized group anywhere. Enjoy our daily specials and events, including Tuesday's half-priced appetizers, Wednesday's live music and burger specials, Thursday's Pub Night comfort food specials, Karaoke every Friday night, prime rib on Saturdays and music from local bands every Sunday on our patio. We have three private rooms for business meetings, birthday parties and rehearsal dinners. On and off premises catering is also offered. We are open Tuesday through Sunday 4 p.m. on.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We had a graduation party at Nappy's. It was the best experience ever. The wait staff was excellent and we had a fantastic buffet for everyone to enjoy. Everyone had a great time. We had an area just for our 75 people. We had room for a deejay and dessert table too. I would highly recommend your next party to be at Nappy's!!

ggnappy, Owner at Napolatano's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thanks so much for writing a review and telling us how wonderful everything was! Like you, we love compliments almost as much as we LOVE serving our customers. We at Napolatanos, especially love making special events extra special.
I know there are more celebrations to come, so we look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Thanks again Ginger Nappy owner

Reviewed 16 May 2014

For this of you who are die hard pizza fans whether,Pizzano's Dominos,Satchels etc.I truly believe a pizza is a pie that actually has quality ingredients in and on it and i don't mean a sprinkle here and there.We have always order the supreme pizza extra crunchy,A excellent pie and can actually feed 4 to six people,but now the choice of a thinner crust cooked a little crisper than usual and I have to tell you if you have never ordered your pizza from here then you are truly missing probably the best pie in town.If you prefer to pay a ridiculous price for a pie that may have a little basil and fresh mozzarella and your still hungry after then go ahead.But if you don't try this pie from here you are truly missing out on I'm my opinion the best pie in town.I have been with a national food distributor for 27 years.I know what i;m talking about

1  Thank Roberto58Gainesville
ggnappy, Owner at Napolatano's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thanks for taking the time to tell us how great our pizza is--WE AGREE because we eat here every day! So we have first hand experience with all our menu items. So if you love our pizza quality, I know you will LOVE everything on the menu. We hope to see you soon.
Thanks again, Ginger Nappy owner

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

My mom and I went to Napolatanos for dinner, and I must say the food is delicious. We ordered steak and fetuccini pasta as well as the kabab shrimp appetizer. The service is always top notch; we are definitely comong back!

1  Thank shasunuma
ggnappy, Owner at Napolatano's, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thanks for coming in to Napolatanos, we are so glad that you enjoyed everything and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We ordered napolatanos catering for a teacher appreciation luncheon for 70-80.people. Ginger helped me decide what to get and how much would work for our budget and tastes! Everyone loved the choices! From vegetarians to meat lovers and everyone in between, there was something for everyone. We would definitely choose napolatanos again!! thanks

1  Thank Hogtowngirl
ggnappy, Owner at Napolatano's, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thanks! we are so glad everyone enjoyed the catering! Its wonderful to work with such nice customers! We look forward to working with you again. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Napolatano's-a GOTO Italian restaurant very suitable for family dinners and 'date night' outings. They can also accommodate groups in a private setting, either indoors or outdoors. Selected evenings feature bands under the tent on the rear patio. The menu morphs from modern-day "small plates" to HUGE servings of Southern Italian fare. I found the red sauces to be almost exactly the same as my Long Island, NY experiences. This is good, decent belly filling Italian food! All dinners are served with a large, family style salad and some pretty darned good garlic bread. The entrees are LARGE. Most folks will likely wish to take some home. Just recently I enjoyed an entrée of sausage and peppers with a side of pasta. While I ate all of the pasta, the serving of sausage and peppers gave me 2 additional meals at home. A week ago we hosted a party of 41 people at Napolatano's. While the room we chose proved to be a bit small, it was large enough for everyone to sit and enjoy their meals, dance to the music that we provided (2 piece band) and mingle. The staff was wonderful! Had you made out a schedule as to when drinks, salads, entrees and sides were delivered and bussed, the folks who served us would have kept to that schedule and then-some. Prices are reasonable, people are great, parking is abundant.

ggnappy, Owner at Napolatano's, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

thanks for visiting Napolatano's and giving us some great advice. We value your opinion and appreciate your business. We hope to see you soon.