This is a charming and wonderful spot in close proximity to U of F.
If you are coming to check out the college for your son or daughter and want to settle in
comfortably, this is a great spot. The kitchen is fully appointed in the center of the unit dividing the Victorian parlor and master bedroom. The bathroom has ample space with
an old fashioned tub. In the winter the porch and jacuzzi would be wonderful but we found
it too hot the month we were there. (no air-conditioning). Our bed was comfortable but
squeeked so badly it kept us up most the night. However, the Innkeeper was prepared
to fix the problem immediately. Hopefully our return trip will be perfect.
Our Innkeeper provided the loveliest breakfast. It was Easter Sunday and a great way
to begin our journey home.
We will surely return here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sweetwater Branch Inn features 20 spacious guest suites and cottages just blocks from the University of Florida and hip Downtown Gainesville. All of our guests are welcome to a delicious full breakfast spread in the morning, as well as a complimentary wine and cheese hour in the evening. Each of our rooms feature a private bath along with a king or queen size bed, while some rooms have additional beds, Jacuzzis, fireplaces, and extra sitting rooms! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Sweetwater Branch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sweetwater Branch Hotel Gainesville
- Sweetwater Branch Inn Gainesville, Florida