Staying at the Sweetwater Branch Inn was a last-minute decision and a great one. I was planning a one-night stay in Gainesville and decided to arrive a night early. My hotel was booked so I found this place online. I wish I could have stayed both nights here. Located downtown, the Inn was quite charming on a beautiful piece of property with a koi pond. I was travelling with my young daughter, so the Cornelia room was perfect with a queen bed for me a twin sleigh bed for her. Breakfast was fabulous--homemade frittattas, a wonderful french toast (for which I got the recipe), fruit, yogurt etc. the innkeeper was warm and gracious. We loved our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sweetwater Branch Inn features 20 spacious guest suites and cottages just blocks from the University of Florida and hip Downtown Gainesville. All of our guests are welcome to a delicious full breakfast spread in the morning, as well as a complimentary wine and cheese hour in the evening. Each of our rooms feature a private bath along with a king or queen size bed, while some rooms have additional beds, Jacuzzis, fireplaces, and extra sitting rooms! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sweetwater Branch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sweetwater Branch Hotel Gainesville
- Sweetwater Branch Inn Gainesville, Florida