I was in Gainesville on business, and my host booked my lodging at the Sweetwater. I have never stayed at a B&B before, so I didn't know what to expect-- but I was blown away at every turn here. The room/building was beautiful, the staff was super friendly and helpful, and the food was great!
Additionally, the central location was very convenient, close to everything I needed in Downtown Gainesville-- shops, restaurants, and parks.
I would not hesitate to recommend this Inn to anyone visiting Gainesville. It was by far the nicest place I have ever stayed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sweetwater Branch Inn features 20 spacious guest suites and cottages just blocks from the University of Florida and hip Downtown Gainesville. All of our guests are welcome to a delicious full breakfast spread in the morning, as well as a complimentary wine and cheese hour in the evening. Each of our rooms feature a private bath along with a king or queen size bed, while some rooms have additional beds, Jacuzzis, fireplaces, and extra sitting rooms! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sweetwater Branch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sweetwater Branch Hotel Gainesville
- Sweetwater Branch Inn Gainesville, Florida