I like the location, close to publix and the stores. easy access to the interstate. lots of kids and kid's parents there for different activities in the summer. I happened to share the hotel with a swimming meet gang. The rooms are great and easy to get to and the breakfast is normal free buffet style stuff.
They do allow pets, so ask for a pet free room if there are issues there. And also one family was cooking a very strong smelling dinner, and the rooms do not vent outside. But overall the hotel is nice, easy and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Residence Inn Gainesville by Marriott(R) hotel is located just 3 miles from the University of Florida including Heavener Football Complex and Ben Hill Griffin Complex as well as Shands at the University of Florida. Spacious extended stay suites include complimentary Internet, mini-fridge, microwave, and flat screen TV. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary hot breakfast buffet, complimentary parking, pool, fitness center, meeting room, and outdoor patio with fire pit and BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Gainesville I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gainesville i-75 Hotel Gainesville
- Residence Inn Gainesville I-75 Florida