At least once a year I stay in Gainesville with my dog and my cat on my way between south Florida and Atlanta. This was the first year I stayed at this hotel and I was so impressed I will never go back to the hotel I have stayed in for the past 5 years. Check-in was easy. The room was clean, spacious, and offered everything that I needed while I was there. The grounds are well-lit for walking in the evening hours. They have a fire pit and outdoor pool for relaxing. The staff was friendly and I would absolutely stay there again, with or without accompanying pets!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Residence Inn Gainesville by Marriott(R) hotel is located just 3 miles from the University of Florida including Heavener Football Complex and Ben Hill Griffin Complex as well as Shands at the University of Florida. Spacious extended stay suites include complimentary Internet, mini-fridge, microwave, and flat screen TV. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary hot breakfast buffet, complimentary parking, pool, fitness center, meeting room, and outdoor patio with fire pit and BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Inn Gainesville I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gainesville i-75 Hotel Gainesville
- Residence Inn Gainesville I-75 Florida