Stayed here for one night. Was not reconized as a platinum elite and was not upgraded. I was offered points or an amenity. Rooms were nice and modern. Bed decent as was towels. Fitness center lacking but they offer a free off site gym to go to. Breakfast is free and decent. Still nicest hotel in Gainesville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Residence Inn Gainesville by Marriott(R) hotel is located just 3 miles from the University of Florida including Heavener Football Complex and Ben Hill Griffin Complex as well as Shands at the University of Florida. Spacious extended stay suites include complimentary Internet, mini-fridge, microwave, and flat screen TV. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary hot breakfast buffet, complimentary parking, pool, fitness center, meeting room, and outdoor patio with fire pit and BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Gainesville I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gainesville i-75 Hotel Gainesville
- Residence Inn Gainesville I-75 Florida