Front desk staff was very friendly, especially Marcus, who made our check in extremely easy. The hotel rooms are adequately large and quiet, but there was no bathtub in the bathroom, only a shower. I would recommend this hotel to couples, families, and business travelers. The parking garage is a walk from the hotel, but it is well lighted and the path easy to follow. There are numerous restaurant and bars within walking distance of the hotel, so you can definitely park your car for the evening!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville Downtown is situated in the heart of Downtown Gainesville's Historic District, and close to the University of Florida and Shands Healthcare. Our well-appointed 124 guestrooms including 27 spacious studio suites featuring the famous Cloud Nine bed, 37" HDTV in guestrooms & 42" HDTV in studio suites, and complimentary: high-speed internet access, "On the House" hot breakfast, local calls... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Gainesville-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Hotel Gainesville
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Florida