Stayed one night right before the Memorial Day weekend. The room was very nice. Surprised that there was no bottled water in the room, but not a major deal.. A tad on the expensive side. Nice area with lots of restaurants and nightlife within walking distance. Felt completely safe the entire time. Good breakfast, which I usually skip in hotels, but made the room rate easier to take.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville Downtown is situated in the heart of Downtown Gainesville's Historic District, and close to the University of Florida and Shands Healthcare. Our well-appointed 124 guestrooms including 27 spacious studio suites featuring the famous Cloud Nine bed, 37" HDTV in guestrooms & 42" HDTV in studio suites, and complimentary: high-speed internet access, "On the House" hot breakfast, local calls... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Hotel Gainesville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Gainesville-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Florida