We were in town for a wedding. We stayed for the weekend and our stay was awesome. Room was clean and plenty of space. Check in process very quick, beds comfy, great view, yummy breakfast. Valet parking was great and very low daily rate. The pool is small, but it was nice to have a pool offered at a downtown hotel. When we used the pool, we were the only family there, but if there were more then 1 or 2 families there, it would get very crowded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville Downtown is situated in the heart of Downtown Gainesville's Historic District, and close to the University of Florida and Shands Healthcare. Our well-appointed 124 guestrooms including 27 spacious studio suites featuring the famous Cloud Nine bed, 37" HDTV in guestrooms & 42" HDTV in studio suites, and complimentary: high-speed internet access, "On the House" hot breakfast, local calls... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotel.de, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HRS, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Gainesville-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Hotel Gainesville
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Florida