I am a federal gov. traveler who is stuck in Gainesville due to snow in the DC area. I can't get back tonight. I called the FedTraveler agency and asked for this hotel. They mistakenly booked me in the Holiday Inn. Eric at the front desk here called the Holiday Inn and straightened it out. Eric is great, and the rest of the staff are quite polite and sincere in their desire to serve guests. I am in room 624 and it is laid out nicely. Simple touches that matter. For instance the desk faces the TV. I can eat, drink and watch TV. It's like a clean man cave. There are a few other things about the layout that are very thoughtful. The hotel is a good value and I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville Downtown is situated in the heart of Downtown Gainesville's Historic District, and close to the University of Florida and Shands Healthcare. Our well-appointed 124 guestrooms including 27 spacious studio suites featuring the famous Cloud Nine bed, 37" HDTV in guestrooms & 42" HDTV in studio suites, and complimentary: high-speed internet access, "On the House" hot breakfast, local calls... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, HRS, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Gainesville-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Hotel Gainesville
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Florida