This is a great hotel in a perfect location. Many restaurants and nightlife in walking distance. The hotel is new, the room was large. The shower was very large by hotel standards. They have figured out most people don't use the hotel tub and there is just a shower but it uses the same space as if there was a tub. Not sure if all rooms are this way so if you have small kids that need a tub you might call first. Being in downtown there are many local restaurants near by that is a nice change from all the chains by I75. It is on the bus line so you could get to UF for a game without having to take a car. This will be our new go to hotel in Gainesville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville Downtown is situated in the heart of Downtown Gainesville's Historic District, and close to the University of Florida and Shands Healthcare. Our well-appointed 124 guestrooms including 27 spacious studio suites featuring the famous Cloud Nine bed, 37" HDTV in guestrooms & 42" HDTV in studio suites, and complimentary: high-speed internet access, "On the House" hot breakfast, local calls... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotel.de, Agoda, HRS and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Gainesville-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Hotel Gainesville
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Florida