We stay here each time we come to Gainesville. During Gator baseball season that adds up quickly. We enjoy the staff, Ariana and Andrew are usually on when we arrive. They treat us like extended family. During our last visit we pulled into the driveway and Ariana had our room ready by the time I walked into the lobby, including a special request this time for a specific type of room. A all of the staff is friendly and competent. The facility is very well kept and maintained and all of the staff members are focused on customer satisfaction.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Gainesville Florida area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy the newly renovated Comfort Inn, located conveniently near I-75 & Archer Road (Exit 384)- this premier location provides quick access to the University of Florida, UF Health & Shands, VA Hospital, Shopping and Restaurants. Our 100% Non-Smoking hotel offers complimentary hot breakfast, free internet, pet friendly designated rooms, and complimentary shuttle service for your convenience. The modern amenities and service will make your visit to Gainesville a great experience whether you are visiting family, the award winning healthcare facilities, attending sporting events and the many reasons that bring you to Gainesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn West Hotel Gainesville
- Comfort Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Comfort Inn
- West Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn University Gainesville, Florida