My husband and I stayed here for one night to visit friends before continuing on to our final destination. Check in was speedy, the staff was friendly and suggested a great bar/restaurant for dinner. The room was clean and roomy. We had a king room, non smoking, on the fourth floor. This hotel is conveniently located near restaurants, shops, and I-75.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The cozy and charming Holiday Inn Express Hotel Gainesville, Florida is centrally located between the Wild Adventures and Walt Disney World theme parks. Just two miles from the University of Florida, home of the Florida Gators. This charming property is conveniently located off Interstate 75 Exit 384. Special in room amenities include free high speed internet, ceiling fans, free local calls, and fresh baked cookies every Monday through Thursday evening. BUSINESS: Nationwide Insurance, Farm Bureau Insurance, Gainesville Regional Airport HOSPITALS: Shands Hospital, Veteran Administration Medical Center, North Florida Regional Medical Center UNIVERSITIES: University of Florida, Santa Fe Community College Local Attractions are Kanapaha Botanical Gardens, Butterfly Museum, Payne s Prairie Reserve, Hippodrome Theatre, Haile Plantation Golf Course, and Gainesville Raceway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Gainesville/I-75 SW reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Gainesville/i-75 Sw Hotel Gainesville
- Holiday Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express Gainesville/I-75 SW Florida