I usually stay at Holiday Inn's on my way to and from South Florida. This is possibly the worst I've experienced. Musty smell in room. TV only worked after swiveling set and plugging jack back in. Toilet kept running. Lifting the lid to the cistern revealed a thick layer of mold. Bathroom shower curtain reeked. If the wind is blowing across the garbage bin at the next door Cracker Barrel the smell is revolting. Stay away from this overpriced dump.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WE ARE CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION, Holiday Inn Express I-75 Gainesville, FL Hotel's Staff Welcomes You. Just off I-75, the Holiday Inn Express, Gainesville / I-75 SW hotel puts you in the heart of Gator country, half-way between the Wild Adventures and Walt Disney World theme parks and 2 hours from Tampa's cruise ship hub. This pet friendly Gainesville, Florida hotel's location is extremely convenient for corporate and leisure travelers. The hotel is near the University of Florida, Shands Hospital at UF and the offices of Nationwide Insurance and Farm Bureau Insurance. For travelers with interests further away, Gainesville Regional Airport (GNV) is just 20 minutes away and for other major cities guests just hop onto the interstate via exit 384 which is right behind the hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Gainesville/I-75 SW reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Gainesville/i-75 Sw Hotel Gainesville
- Holiday Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express Gainesville/I-75 SW Florida