“I Loved This Place” 4 of 5 bubbles

Holiday Inn Express Gainesville/I-75 SW
Ranked #23 of 45 Hotels in Gainesville
“I Loved This Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

This was only a one night stay, but I loved it. It is a good location, as it is very close to the highway. The room was excellent, which exceeded my expectations!! We stayed in a suite and it was very spacious, which included a desk for work and a dining table. My children enjoyed watching the flat screen TV, and had a variety of channels to select from because the hotel had Directv. The breakfast was just okay, but there is nothing at this hotel I would complain about. I strongly recommend staying here.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
southeast
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

We stayed that the night on the way to the beach. This was a lovely hotel, great staff, large rooms, comfy beds. I loved that they offered Gluten free options for breakfast, what I great idea. Great located right off I-75.

Room Tip: I always ask for a quiet room on the second floor.
1 Thank cometexp
Talladega
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Hotel is very clean and the picture on this sight are exactly what the hotel looks like the staff is so nice and the pool is small but clean and well maintained what else is there to say if you need a place for tonight this is the place you will not regret it a five star all the way good job guys!!!!!!!!!

Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

What a surprise to find Udi's Gluten Free Bagels and Muffins on the breakfast bar! I stay at Holiday Inn's and Express's ,even a Holiday Inn Vacation Owner. However I was over joyed to find Udi's on the breakfast bar. I have to eat gluten free so I usually have eggs and bacon or sausage. No bread, I had bagels and cream cheese! Who ever thought of this, yea for you and yea for me! The rooms where clean and Domino's Pizza delivers gluten free pizza! Pool was clean and wonderful. Even had towels. Great end of a long day of traveling . I found the room clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: We asked for a ground floor room. Great.
      Sleep Quality
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I have stayed on two occasions at this Holiday Inn Express for multi-night business trips. Each time I found the hotel staff friendly, the rooms clean, and beds comfy. I like the convenient location, just off I-75 and right off Archer Road. Less than a mile down Archer Road there are many, many options for meals and shopping. Hope you enjoy your stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Naples, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

I made the mistake of stopping here during a lay over in travel. As an IHG Rewards Club member, I was disgusted at the condition of the room. Broken toilet seat, bathroom was filthy, dirt and dust all over the fixtures and laps...well just about everything. Slept with the my clothes on. Stayed 6 hours and ran out the door! DISGUSTED!

Room Tip: TIP? Choose the Country Inn...I am so disgusted that I may think twice before booking my vacation an...
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gainesville/I-75 SW, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear 3secondfall,

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Travellers are raving about these Gainesville hotels

Southwest Gulf Coast, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

After driving for 18 hours, we finally stopped. Can't go wrong with a holiday inn express right? WRONG! Room smelled, comforter was stained with who knows what. Fixtures broken, dirt caked on everything. Didn't even stay for breakfast! We ran out!

Stayed July 2014