Holiday Inn Express Gainesville/I-75 SW
US$148
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$149
US$138
Residence Inn
US$158
WoodSpring Suites Gainesville I-75(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$89
All reviewscracker barrel next doorroom was cleangas stationspent two nightsfree breakfastconvenient locationyogurtthe breakfast areaother hotelsflat screen tvvery nice stayfirst floorthe staff was friendly and helpfulfootball weekendshands hospitallobbyinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2008

Everything about our experience with this hotel was excellent. It has easy access from I-75 and is less than 3 miles from Shands Hospital. Check-in was easy and pleasant. Our room was very clean and nicely furnished. Linens were very nice and plenty of towels. The complimentary breakfast was outstanding from the scrambled eggs & sausage, coffee, glazed cinnamon rolls plus great orange juce & coffee. All the staff we interacted with was very nice and helpful. We would highly recommend this to those needing to stay in the Gainesville area.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank TraditionFlorida
Reviewed 4 April 2008

Stayed here the last weekend of March 2008. The hotel general area were clean and in good condition. The suite I stayed in was the largest i have ever had in a HI Express. The tile floors in the bathrooms looked great. The only problem was the tile floor in the showers. They were so dirty I had to wear flip flops because I was afraid of touching the floor with bare feet.
Overall it was a great place to stay and very close to many restaurants, a movie theater and several shopping centers. I will stay here again next year but will bring make sure I pack my flip flops... just in case.

Stayed: March 2008
Reviewed 18 March 2008

We travel with a small dog and are always wary of roadside hotels.
We arrived at the hotel very late, exhausted, and hopeful that our accommodations would be acceptable. We were greeted warmly and found the room to be very clean, spacious, and extremely comfortable. The quality is a reflection of the care and concern management has with respect to this property. The asst manager, at a later date, helped us find lodging at another site. A 5 star experience and a recommended stop when traveling.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2008

I never stayed at a Holiday Inn Express and was very concerned on trying one. After reading other reviews we decided to go for it. Our experience was great from the moment we walked in. The lobby was inviting and decorated very nice. The front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful with the best route to travel. Our room was comfortable, clean, large and inviting. I would highly recommend this location.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2008

We were walk-ins. We had booked a room at another chain (Days Inn) and didn't like what we saw. So we drove down I-75 S to the next exit and found this Holiday Inn Express. A very good choice.

This hotel is very clean inside and out. Our check-in was a quick, easy & pleasant experience. Our room & bathroom was very clean, set up with all the little items that you expect like soap, shampoo, coffee, etc. The bed was comfortable, looked like new linens, and the pillows were absolutely heavenly to sleep on.

The continental breakfast was next to perfect. in a very large dining area. The hostess was very friendly and helpful. Coffee was provided 24 hrs.

This was a stop-over for us on a December trip to south FL during the holidays. I would stay here again, and now would choose other Holiday Inn Express hotels.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank bluealt