Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville
US$124
Agoda.com
US$159
US$136
All reviewshardwood floorsroom was cleana pet friendly hotelper nightwould definitely stay here againcontinental breakfastfront desk staffstayed one nightnon smokingfirst floorking suitechecking inarcher roadconvenient locationshands hospitalmonicaalexis
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Pictures are nice on the website but cannot believe how filthy the room was! Quilt/bed cover was stained, drawers had food/ketchup(I hope), dead bugs on bathroom floor and unimaginable amounts of hair.

Remodel is a nice concept but you might be better off spending the money on quality housekeepers!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Laura W
i0257, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Laura A,

Please accept my sincere apology for your unsatisfied experience. Providing a superior service and the cleanest rooms are our daily mission and we are very proud of consistent feedbacks received throughout the years. Resolving any issues if occurred during your stay is our priority and commitment. I am so sorry that we did not get a chance to make it right. I would really appreciate if you could contact me directly.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We are a return guest at this hotel, and the hotel remodel is awesome.
The superior king room was very spacious and clean with nice wood floors. The front desk staff was friendly and even called our room after we got settled to make sure we were completely satisfied. Nice and quiet for a weekend getaway.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear John P,

Thank you so much for being our loyal customer and sharing your experience with others. We are so happy to hear about your satisfied stay. I am not sure if you are our Redi Card program member or not. There is a promotion going on during summer. You STAY TWO and GET ONE FREE. You can sign up either at the desk and on line. It is absolutely free. Again, thank you for recognizing our hotel and staff. We hope to serve you again in near future.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

My mother was a patient at Cleveland Clinic. I wasn't sure if I would need my room a second night or not. KATHI was more than willing to accommodate me! Price was wonderful. Room was clean! Plenty of towels. Ground level was great!

Room Tip: They were more than willing to help me get a ground level room the first night for my mother.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
i0257, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Lynnette A,

Thank you so much for writing a review regarding your stay. It is always wonderful to read a positive review. We are located right off Archer Road and only 2 miles away from the hospital. There are plenty of shopping centers and restaurants close by. Again, we appreciate you sharing your experience and cannot wait to see you again.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I'm a student at the University of Florida, and I had been out of town since the first of May to go visit some family back home. When I got back to my apartment, my air conditioning was broken. I guess my apartment complex forgot to call me and tell me that my air conditioning was currently out of order. So after driving for 9 hours and walking into my apartment that had be around 95 degrees inside, I looked around for a hotel to stay in while my air conditioning was being repaired. I really liked the price that Red Roof offered and I had also heard that it had been recently renovated, so I thought I'd try it out. It was wonderful. Very clean, nice TV, and very nice and attentive staff. Made this unfortunate event a little less painful!

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor, which was super quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Clayton A
i0257, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Clayton A,

It is always wonderful to hear from our local resident. We are so glad to read your wonderful review. Thank you for your praise and sharing your experience. Reviews like yours always give us extra motivation to do a better job. We are so glad that you loved our renovated rooms with HD TV. We hope to serve your family and friends when they are in town to visit you.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

very nice hotel, friendly staff. We went for meeting,Mgr was friendly also front desk clerk.The rooms were clean, attractive and the beds were very comfortable. easy to find. Free wifi in room , refrigerator in room.

Room Tip: good room, helpful staff
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Illa P,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on your recent stay at Red Roof Plus Gainesville. We are so happy to hear that you loved our beds and free Wifi service. Thank you for recognizing our hard work. It means so much to us. We cannot wait to welcome you back again.

3525-336-3311