All reviewswood floorsroom was cleana pet friendly hotelper nightwould definitely stay here againfront desk staffcontinental breakfastnon smokingfirst floorflat screen tvking suitechecking inarcher roadmonicarricarpetpets
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I only stayed for one night as I was on the road for several days, but just need to send kudos to James who checked me in, late night. He went above and beyond to accommodate me and make my check in easy, including going outside to find me a parking spot, as the lot was completely full from Disaster Relief Vehicles (in the wake of hurricane Irma), bringing a baggage cart out to my truck, and making sure I had water.
I was impressed and wanted to make sure management was aware of this terrific member !!
Todd

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Thank T.C. S
i0257, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear T.C.S.,
Thank you for sharing your most recent experience with us and for the 5 stars. I am glad to know that you received great service during your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with James and the rest of my team. Your comments help us in recognizing when good customer service is being delivered. I am glad to know that James was able to assist you in a prompt and hospitable manner. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. I look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Gainesville.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Arrived early in the morning after leaving home at 3:30 am and while there were no rooms ready yet, they managed to get us in before the official check-in time of 3 pm. All of the staff were friendly and helpful under stressful conditions, being inundated with people without reservations, desperate to find a room. The rooms were clean and updated and uncluttered and the beds were low enough to be reached by our small dog, which was a great plus. Stayed again after Irma on our return home and got the same very good treatment. They even managed to move the reservation one day earlier, making our drive home easier. Well done, staff.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear GTravelFar,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us on Trip Advisor and for the 5 stars. I am glad to hear your comments about my team and our rooms. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest in a difficult time during hurricane Irma. I hope you made it home safe and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I want to personally thank Monica and Dennis at Red Roof inn Plus in Gainesville for your kindness, patience and extra effort during a very trying time for my family this weekend. We had to evacuate at the last minute from Tampa sue to Hireicane Irma and they were so accommodating and friendly. They went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and helped us book for an additional night and stay in the same room during a very crowded and tense situation. The room was supe clean and perfectly met our needs with our dog. Thank you again for all you did to help so many people this weekend. My daughter is a student at UF and we will be bac to visit her and will stay with you from now on!

Room Tip: Ask for plus room to get fridge and microwave.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sarah R,
Thank you very much for your 5 start review. I am glad that you found your accommodations clean and to your expectations. I am excited to hear that Monica and Dennis were helpful in assisting you with all of your needs during a difficult time with Hurricane Irma. I'm happy to know your daughter is a student at UF. I will look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Gainesville. Thanks again for sharing with others.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

This was a very nice hotel. Very clean and very comfortable. The staff was very helpful and friendly and always had time to take a few minutes to talk or answer any questions you may may have. The front desk people that I dealt with were also very helpful and nice. The room was nice and large and the air conditioning works great. Very quiet even though it is right next to I 75. HOTEL IS 100% NON SMOKING SO IF YOU WANT TO SMOKE YOU HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE BUT FOR SOME REASON THEY DON'T HAVE ASHTRAYS. WOULD DEFINITELY STAY HERE AGAIN!!!

Room Tip: There was not a microwave or coffee maker in my room but I don't know if they have room that have them
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
i0257, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Alison R,
Thank you so much for the 5 star review and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for recognizing our customer focused staff. They work very hard to deliver excellent service and clean rooms at all times. Yes our hotel is 100% non smoking however we do have a designated smoking area in the north side of the building with ashtrays. Again, thank you for sharing and cannot wait to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We used to live in Gainesville and any time we go to visit or travel by we stay at this location. The price is usually very reasonable usually in the $100 range and the rooms are always clean. The location is just off I-75 and is near Butler Plaza which has several grocery stores, Target, Wal-Mart, and many food options.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah S

Dear Sarah S,
Thank you for sharing your most recent stay with us and for the 5 stars. I am so glad that you found the property clean, great value and close to the surrounding shopping centers and restaurants. We would love to have you with us again the next time you visit the area. Thanks again for sharing your comments.