All reviewswood floorsroom was cleana pet friendly hotelper nightwould definitely stay here againfront desk staffcontinental breakfastnon smokingfirst floorflat screen tvking suitechecking inarcher roadmonicarricarpetpets
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a few days while we were in town for a concert.

Close to everything, minutes from most of the attractions in Gainesville and the place was great

The room was spotless, good wifi, very comfortable bed, pillows and towels. Dog friendly and nice pool

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
i0257, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Bonish-Photo,
Thank you for sharing your most recent stay with us and for the 5 stars. I am so glad that you found the property clean, well maintained, safe, and convenient to the surrounding shopping centers and restaurants. Yes we are pet friendly. We would love to have you with us again the next time you visit the area.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Upon check in ,the male 30 year old clerk called me Bro. I am in my 60s. We were not related! He explained about the $1.50 per day safe charge which I declined. I reported the broken lamp shade in bedroom which was still broken 3 days later. The bed was hard and room spartanly decorated. For a jacked up weekend event rate of $160 per night, my jaw dropped when i saw it. Ice machine on my floor was broken. They do have a rewards program offering you a 20 cent bottle of water for future check ins. No water for me I guess..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear BobbyMiamiBeach,
At Red Roof Plus, our customers satisfaction is very important to us. I am sorry that we fell short during your most recent visit. Resolving any issues if occurred during your stay is our priority and commitment. I am so sorry that we did not get a chance to make it right. I want to let you know as a RediCard member for Red Roof Inn one of the benefits you get is a complimentary bottle of water upon check in and during your stay with us among other benefits. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I only stayed for one night as I was on the road for several days, but just need to send kudos to James who checked me in, late night. He went above and beyond to accommodate me and make my check in easy, including going outside to find me a parking spot, as the lot was completely full from Disaster Relief Vehicles (in the wake of hurricane Irma), bringing a baggage cart out to my truck, and making sure I had water.
I was impressed and wanted to make sure management was aware of this terrific member !!
Todd

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Thank T.C. S

Dear T.C.S.,
Thank you for sharing your most recent experience with us and for the 5 stars. I am glad to know that you received great service during your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with James and the rest of my team. Your comments help us in recognizing when good customer service is being delivered. I am glad to know that James was able to assist you in a prompt and hospitable manner. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. I look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Gainesville.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Arrived early in the morning after leaving home at 3:30 am and while there were no rooms ready yet, they managed to get us in before the official check-in time of 3 pm. All of the staff were friendly and helpful under stressful conditions, being inundated with people without reservations, desperate to find a room. The rooms were clean and updated and uncluttered and the beds were low enough to be reached by our small dog, which was a great plus. Stayed again after Irma on our return home and got the same very good treatment. They even managed to move the reservation one day earlier, making our drive home easier. Well done, staff.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear GTravelFar,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us on Trip Advisor and for the 5 stars. I am glad to hear your comments about my team and our rooms. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest in a difficult time during hurricane Irma. I hope you made it home safe and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I want to personally thank Monica and Dennis at Red Roof inn Plus in Gainesville for your kindness, patience and extra effort during a very trying time for my family this weekend. We had to evacuate at the last minute from Tampa sue to Hireicane Irma and they were so accommodating and friendly. They went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and helped us book for an additional night and stay in the same room during a very crowded and tense situation. The room was supe clean and perfectly met our needs with our dog. Thank you again for all you did to help so many people this weekend. My daughter is a student at UF and we will be bac to visit her and will stay with you from now on!

Room Tip: Ask for plus room to get fridge and microwave.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sarah R,
Thank you very much for your 5 start review. I am glad that you found your accommodations clean and to your expectations. I am excited to hear that Monica and Dennis were helpful in assisting you with all of your needs during a difficult time with Hurricane Irma. I'm happy to know your daughter is a student at UF. I will look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Gainesville. Thanks again for sharing with others.