“Fun!”

Add it.
Willy's Mexicana Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 March 2014

It was like a Subway place Mexican style! We got to choose all of the ingredients to put in our burrito, and watch as it was made.
The food was fresh and delicious with a great variety of things to add...and it was just FUN!!

1  Thank RRBFenton

Reviewed 4 January 2014

I have tried salads at Moe's and at Chipotle......nothing compares to the salad you can have at Willy's. I think the biggest point is the huge selection of ingredients you can have/choose at Willy's as compared to the limited/few choices at the other spots....Willy's also is the largest size of the three! Willy's has recently gone to a nice huge colorful bowl (for in house eating)....take out is a huge clear plastic container. Their ingredients are all prepped in house...cheese, salsa, guac, etc.....not out of bags premade.....really fresh and flavorful. Everything else on the menu follows suit.....yummy. You will never eat at that Taco Bell place ever again :)!

1  Thank Vicki M
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We've been to Willy's several times and like it enough. It is a fast food place so is not necessary to get overly exited but it is good enough for what it is. The steak platters are really good and tasty, their salsa and the guacamole are very fresh. Their chips on the other hand are very bland, even with the salsa. They need to be a bit more seasoned. Other than that I really like this place for when I need a quick mexican fix

1  Thank HildaMD
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I have a friend that has been raving about this place for the last several months. Given that I was nearby one evening while in Gainesville I decided to give it a try.

It happened that I was there on their Taco Tuesday night so I ordered a BBQ Pork and a Steak soft Taco. The choice of ingredients to add on my taco was extensive. I especially like that you can add fresh cilantro. The BBQ pork was just average. However, the steak taco was spot on in flavor. The only downside was that the soft taco was almost gummy after being wrapped in aluminum foil.

1  Thank ebruce7347
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I have been going to Willy's since it opened in Gainesville. The food is always fresh and delicious. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The burritos are in the same ballpark as Chipotle and Moe's but in my opinion Willy's is better. The freshness of the ingredients is what sets Willy's apart. I've noticed the salsas taste slightly different day-to-day which indicates its being made daily, which is a plus.

1  Thank PhilW34701