It's not a 5 star Hotel but it was clean. I rented 2 rooms and both was very clean. The beds was comfy. Flat Screen T.V. That was nice. Had everything we needed a mini fridge that worked great, mini coffee pot, microwave, iron. Couple of things I didn't care for for bathroom is very very small. Shower head worked great. I kept having to put sheet back up on bed because they use flat sheets instead of fitted. . Not far from other places to eat also. Overall it was nice and I will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are newly remodeled and finished our remodel late 2010. We now have new bed, new bedspreads, new carpets, new exterior, new interiors and offer a quaint breakfast selection. We still have our sparkling clean pool, and plenty of parking. We accommodate students, parents, truckers and travelers of all kinds, though, we are sorry we do not accept pets. We are conveniently located close to the Football stadium of the University of Florida, Shands Hospital, the VA Hospital, Gainesville Airport, and Gainesville Racetrack (home of GatorNational). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn Gainesville FL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Howard Johnson Gainesville
- Gainesville Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Express Inn Gainesville FL Florida