“Overrated”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Had heard how good this establishment was. Got our orders mixed up, got re fried beans instead of Charo. Had to plead for water food was just bland. Taco Bell would have been better.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

My friend introduced me to the place when I came for a visit. I am planning another visit just to grab dinner with her here. The food was wonderful - the menu is huge!!!! The drinks are amazing. This was such a great place for a girls night out. It was so much fun I even bought a t-shirt.
This is a must when ever I am in the area!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Love the creamy jalapeno dip. WOW! Margaritas very good. Nice selection. Staff are wonderful. Very helpful. Ordered some items to be picked up for a baby shower. The Tres Leches was amazing. Very sweet but the mother to be was happily surprised and loved it. Chicken Tortilla soup very tasty. Full of veges, big pieces of tender chicken. Loved it and highly recommend it to everyone. Chicken quesdillas on the appetizer menu could have been a big larger and were a little dry, but very nice taste.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We celebrated a birthday here. It was SO good. We enjoyed sampling the different sauces. It was hard to choose one we liked the best. They were generous with the delicious chips. The portions were generous. I thoroughly enjoyed this meal. Our waiter was friendly and went out of his way to accommodate special requests. I wish there were one of these near me!!

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Oh wow. .I first went to Chuy's in Atlanta and it was a disaster. . But my friends were adamant that it was worthy of a second chance. Now I plan trips around being able to eat at Chuys. The food has since been consistently yummy. I love the quirky atmosphere and all the dogs pictures. . I'm a dog mom of five! I go out of my way to visit as Chuy's