“Great food & Service!”

Ranked #132 of 589 Restaurants in Gainesville
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Had lunch with one of my friends today. Very relaxing atmosphere and incredibly kind staff. Our waitress was Brianna F., very attentive and pleasant. Lunch was great. Had a Cobb salad. The presentation was nice, product was fresh and had great taste.

We had a great view of the lake and gazebo from our table. This could be a really great romantic dinner/getaway location.

Can't wait to try their other menu items...

Josh H, Manager at Lakeside Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2013

mrsklboone, we are very happy to have had the opportunity to take care of you and your friend. Brianna is a very friendly and attentive individual; glad to hear that you approve! Our Cobb salad is just one of the new dishes we have recently added to our menu and it's always great to get feedback! We would be more than happy to accommodate you by serving you outside as well! We have started a "Lakeside Locals" program that offers coupons and discounts to our regular guests. Ask about it next time you come by! Can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 30 May 2013

While staying at the hotel, my wife and I ate lunch here. I had Chicken Cordon Bleu and my wife had some sort of grilled vegetarian thing. Both of them were fantastic. My sandwich was probably one of the best things I've ever eaten, the preparation of each component was absolutely flawless. Frankly, I was expecting something rubbery and microwavish and was totally floored at how well prepared the food was. Don't sleep on this place!

Josh H, Manager at Lakeside Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

We are very glad to have made your experience so enjoyable! Both our Savannah Chicken Cordon Bleu and our Grilled Veggie Melt Sandwiches are original dishes on our new menu. We work very hard to ensure the best quality every time. Those are only two of the dozens of delicious, new additions we've made lately. We look forward to seeing you again next time you and your wife are in the area! Don't forget about our 2-4-1 happy hour specials and bring your friends and family!

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Don't expect a great breakfast. There were several offers at reasonable (not free!) prices for less than a full breakfast. The buffet is not great (hard eggs, dried out biscuits) and you might be better off ordering one or two of the other combos. Coffee ok, didn't eat any other meals.

Rockydad, I apologize that your experience was not all you had wished for. I am glad to inform you that we have modified our breakfast buffet to now include all-you-can-eat sausage, bacon, yogurt, cereal, fresh fruit, fresh french toast, cooked-to-order eggs, homefries, grits, toast, oatmeal, and all the dressings Monday-Friday for only $5.95! We also offer dishes like omelets, biscuits and gravy, and breakfast sandwiches on our new menu. I would also like to suggest you come by for dinner and/or Happy Hour at the Lakeside Bar & Grill to try some of the new dishes we have to offer. I hope to see you again next time you are in the area! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your experience more enjoyable!

Reviewed 29 March 2013

The bartender, JOSHUA, was sooooo fabulous. I was a big fan. My drinking experience was made exceptionally enjoyable due to the bartender JOSHUA. I enjoyed being served in a timely manner as well as the copious amount of attention placed on customer service from said bartender.

Irina, I am very glad to have made your night so enjoyable! I hope to see you back at the Lakeside Bar & Grill very soon during our daily Happy Hour for 2-4-1 drafts, liquors, and house wines AND daily Sunset Specials on appetizers from our new dinner menu! Can't wait to see you!

Reviewed 11 March 2013

The dining room was much smaller from the last time I ate here. The buffet didn't have as much food to offer as the last time. Juice was not included in the buffet price. However, our wait person Rachel C. was very helpful, friendly, and efficient.

Josh H, Manager at Lakeside Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Virginia M, I would like to thank you for coming to visit our restaurant time and time again! I am happy to report that our breakfast buffet has been modified to include everything you could want to start your day including fresh french toast, cooked to order eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, home fries, coffee, and much more!! We look forward to seeing you next time that you come to Gainesville and rest assured that your concerns have been noted!