“Take out order”

New Deal Cafe
Ranked #191 of 598 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

In town for the UF Softball camp we come at least twice a year. Decided to call in our orders....teething baby :)
We went for the beet salad and burgers. All were delicious! We will visit again for sure.♡

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Loved their fried Green Tomato BLT w/ Avacado with a side of Beet & Goat Cheese salad. So delicious! My sister-in-law, who lives here, recommended it and I found it so good we had to go back a 2nd time during our visit. Lots of organic items.

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came on our trip through to Miami. I had the jerk burger and he had pumpernickel patties and beet salad. Both were fresh, and full of flavor! I had an ice cold martini! Delicious food and drink. Shannon, our waitress, was Aldo friendly and accommodating to my gluten free needs.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

You would think by looking at this small restaurant, they might not know what they were doing. that would be so very wrong. Biggest, juiciest hamburgers ever, fresh salads, house made champagne vingerette dressing, flat bread that is so authentic you may never eat flat bread anywhere else. Their drink menu is extensive and their rasberry lemonade martinis are fantastic. I highly recommend New Deal Cafe. Quaint setting and serving locally grown organic food with a big surprise.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Great place for hamburger lovers. My boss had a hamburger that he thought was really great. I however, had a California style salad. The goat cheese was so creamy with fresh beets and a light vinaigrette dressing. Service was a little slow, but very professional. They are part of Mildred's which is awesome as well.

1  Thank Newdoll