“Amazing place!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Whenever Im on a roadtrip, I go to this place. Me and my brother usually order cheesburgers and my parents order chicken salad. Been here about 12 times. Of course, there was this bar and grill similar to Chili's called Cruisers in St. Augustine. The food in both places were awesome. 10/10.

Reviewed 10 December 2012

Nice waiters and typical chain restaurant food. Honestly it is like every other Chili's I have been to.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

Chilis is always dependable good food, when we travel this is usually our go to place. Had the roasted red pepper chicken and it is out of this world!

1  Thank MrsDelaCruz
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Our group of 8 gals had to wait a bit to get served, but once dinner got underway, we were treated with the utmost attention. All were quite happy with Tammy's energetic, happy service. We were all treated to a chocolate brownie with ice cream for dessert because one of us had a birthday and, besides, we were so patient at the beginning. Plus, I must say: the El Presidente margarita is worth the $7.69 for anyone who has an appreciation of fine, not-too-sweet, mix and tequila. It's a treat that is comparable to diving into a perfectly-temperatured pool on a hot, sunny day!

1  Thank AKLOcala_FL
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Had lunch here the other week with menu items already in mind to order (as learned from previous visits in another branch). Food and service were average. Overall experience left me more inclined to go to another branch for the next time I would look forward to a Chili's menu item.