“Hard to find gluten free items here”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #232 of 568 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Melrose, Florida
“Hard to find gluten free items here”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

My husband and I have often stopped at Chili's and ordered a sampler plate of appetizers for our meal. We have always enjoyed our time and the food but now that I'm gluten intolerant, we don't both since most items are breaded and fried or have some glutened item in the ingredient. I miss it.

Gainesville, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2013

Whenever Im on a roadtrip, I go to this place. Me and my brother usually order cheesburgers and my parents order chicken salad. Been here about 12 times. Of course, there was this bar and grill similar to Chili's called Cruisers in St. Augustine. The food in both places were awesome. 10/10.

Visited June 2012
Gainesville, Florida
“Same old, same old”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2012

Nice waiters and typical chain restaurant food. Honestly it is like every other Chili's I have been to.

Visited October 2012
Orlando, Florida
“delicious as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

Chilis is always dependable good food, when we travel this is usually our go to place. Had the roasted red pepper chicken and it is out of this world!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank MrsDelaCruz
Ocala, FL
“Good, friendly service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2012

Our group of 8 gals had to wait a bit to get served, but once dinner got underway, we were treated with the utmost attention. All were quite happy with Tammy's energetic, happy service. We were all treated to a chocolate brownie with ice cream for dessert because one of us had a birthday and, besides, we were so patient at the beginning. Plus, I must say: the El Presidente margarita is worth the $7.69 for anyone who has an appreciation of fine, not-too-sweet, mix and tequila. It's a treat that is comparable to diving into a perfectly-temperatured pool on a hot, sunny day!

Visited September 2012