Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Gainesville
US$309
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Sleep Inn & Suites University/Shands(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$166
SleepInn
Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$166
Travelocity
US$239
US$217
All reviewscracker barrelindoor poolfront deskcookiesgas stationroom was cleanhot tuboff the highwayhot breakfastbreakfast barwafflesstayed here for one nightfree breakfastchecking inbusiness centerstay there againa great stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 April 2014

My husband and me stayed there for 6 nights mainly for business and the rooms are generous and clean. Breakfast is efficient and has good variety of fruit and yoghurt. I would have liked a better layout of the rooms with more bench space and maybe better lighting for reading. Another suggestion I would have is a designated green area outside with lounge chairs, this would round it off. Everything else is very efficient and very friendly and knowledgeable staff. The position is excellent as well (motorways and restaurants and shopping areas walking distance). I definitely would stay there again and can only recommend it.

Room Tip: suites with big beds are nice, the air conditioning is excellent as well and very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BluemoonAuckland
Pearl N, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Thank you for your review and your feedback. We will take all of your suggestions into consideration and use your feedback to improve upon some areas we may need to fine tune. I appreciate you taking the time to give us a review and hope we will see you again.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Nice peeps, clean room, comfy bed. Gave me what I asked for (adjoining rooms) & a lower rate than they advertised. There was some kind of tournament going on but since I wasn't there for that, they gave me their lower/regular rate. Breakfast was decent too, coffee was good :D. Very friendly staff. I would totally recommend!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank chrysb

Thank you for your recommendation. I'm so glad that you and your family enjoyed our free hot breakfast and all the other ammenities our hotel has to offer. We do strive to make every special request possible. Thanks for mentioning it!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Staff was so friendly, I forgot to pick up milk before checking in to our stay, for our 3 year old, and the front desk was so kind to offer some, which made our experience unforgettable! The pool and hot tub were nice and the rooms are spacious! I am planning on staying again in a few weeks.

Room Tip: We stayed in a junior suite. It was nice, lots of room!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank annieb193

Thanks for the excellent review. I hope you will contact us for your next reservation!

We travelled to Gainesville for 5 nights April 7-12th

The main reason for our trip was for my niece to write her final paper for her masters in Forensics at the University of Florida. Once we arrived rented a vehicle drove from the airport to the university and from there onto the hotel. Gainesville is so nice & everything is right there.

The University is beautiful. We went to Lake Alice, Butterfly conservatory, St. Augustine outlet mall & Disney Magic Kingdom

Country Inn is located right off the highway. Nice hotel, great staff & you will not disappointed

Gainesville hospitality was over the top!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the nice review. We were all glad to hear how well your niece did at the University. It was a pleasure speaking with you and helping with directions when we could. We hope you will visit again.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We were traveling with my mother, the suite was perfect. Great location right off Rt 75. NMomma said the pull out sofa bed was very comfortable. We would highly recommend this location. The complementary hot breakfast was very good after a great night of rest on such a great mattress....I need one like it at home. Lol We will be staying here in the future for sure!
This is one of the cleanest hotels we have ever had the pleasure of visiting, therefore we will be returning every chance we get to visit the Gainesville ,Florida area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying with us! I'm glad to hear you were so pleased with our property. We Hope to see you soon.