All reviewscracker barrelindoor poolfront deskcookiesgas stationroom was cleanhot tuboff the highwayfree breakfasthot breakfastwaffleschecking instay there againbusiness centerarcher roadexcellent staygreat place to stay
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here overnight from Atlanta to West Palm Beach. The hotel was very conveniently located off I-75. Room was large and beds very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was full if many hot and cold choices. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: July 2014
Pearl N, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm really glad you enjoyed the room and the breakfast. See you next time!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We stayed here for one night while on our way from Mobile to Clearwater. The hotel was super clean. The staff was wonderful, very helpful and went above and beyond to make their travelers feel welcome. The breakfast was pretty decent. (They had a waffle maker.)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay here with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We recently stayed here for one night on our way from Atlanta to Fort Lauderdale. The property was clean and had a slight bleach smell, a good thing! The location is convenient, literally right off of I-75 and we had dinner right next door at Cracker Barrel which was very convient as well. After that, my two young daughters played in the indoor pool and had a great time. The bed was very comfortable, the room clean and you could not ask for more.

Well done staff and management at this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Pearl N, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here with us. I hope we will see you on your return trip.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

The front desk staff was amazing. The room was perfect. Very helpful and very friendly. The value is incredible and the amenities are great. I will make it my first choice every time I come to Gainesville.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pearl N, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you for the excellent review. I'm glad to hear you'll be coming back to stay with us. See you soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The hotel is always very clean, and the staff is very helpful and friendly. I definitely would recommend this hotel for an overnight or lengthy stay. My only complaint is the rates at this hotel are slightly higher than the Country Inn and Suites in Lake City or Ocala, both neighboring cities!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Cyndi T
Pearl N, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review and reccomending us to other travelers. I know the rates are slightly higher than nearby Lake City and Ocala but they are competitive with other hotels in the Gainesville area. If you stay with us frequently I would suggest you join our loyalty program which is free and adds value for the price.