US$98
US$99
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$122
US$103
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$121
US$108
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$79
Hotels.com
US$112
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$110
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
US$138
US$134
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

All reviewscracker barrelindoor poolfront deskcookiesgas stationroom was cleanhot tuboff the highwayhot breakfastbreakfast barfree breakfastwafflesstayed here for one nightchecking inbusiness centerwould stay here againarcher road
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Reviewed 13 September 2017

As most of you know Hurricane Irma barreled down on the Florida coast in early September. Since I live in south Florida, I was on the internet looking for housing in northern Florida a week before she hit and found a room in Gainesville. Here was my issue...the rates in Gainesville on a "football weekend" are about DOUBLE what they would normally be, and I, with my excellent insight, knew there would be no football game in the middle of a hurricane. Also no refunding for cancellation! However, wanting to make sure I had some kind of roof over my heat, I stuck with my go to hotel! I paid a nominal fee to get a king suite since I knew we would be there several days. Checked in on Friday before the storm hit on Sunday night. Suite was great, breakfast bar was as expected, no disappointment there. Woke up on Monday morning to no electricity! No hot water, no breakfast bar, no restaurants. The Cracker Barrel was out my back window and it too was closed. Thankfully, I had food supplies with me! Called my hometown where friends had stayed behind, my home made it through the storm, I had electricity and running water. Yes, I'm sure you see where this is going. I headed down to the front desk with my trusty miner's head light. Talked with the staff and told them I was checking out. They were so nice and understanding and even agreed to refund my last night there, which would have been Monday night. Kudos to the staff for showing up during a hurricane when they too had families in jeopardy and without power. Overall, I am still quite pleased with my choice of staying in a Country Inn and Suites. As an added note, I thought all CI&S hotels were pet friendly but that was not the case with this one. I think they may have even waved that restriction during the storm which I thought was very nice of them, as I saw many fur babies there without the "service animal" coats on. That's why I like this hotel chain. They treat you like family.

Room Tip: Don't book on football weekends...there's also no refunding for cancellations.
Reviewed 12 September 2017

This hotel was roomy with comfortable beds, and updated. Clean and up-scaled. We did have a power outage, however that was due to Hurricane Irma. Other than that, I would definitely stay here again. Thank you!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Staff and facility topnotch! Easy check in & out. Cookies/coffee/tea on arrival. I'm a germaphobe, and this place passed my white glove inspection. It even smelled clean. Breakfast offered variety: scrambled eggs w/cheese, bacon, french toast. Choice of cereals, including hot oatmeal. Made to order waffles. Assortment of pastries. Yogurt. Apples in individual bags, oranges, bananas. Free USA Today newspaper. Did not use pool, but appeared clean...as did hot tub. Okay, this may be a little thing, but I'm a tad claustrophobic and I really liked their elevators. First off, they were well decorated, but what I really liked was a light showing red marks indicating movement (plus of course each floor number as we passed). The beds sat a bit high, but only it made easier to get in and out of. Substantial pillows. Refrig & Micro Wave, but if you prefer a Cracker Barrel is behind building and easy to walk to.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business