Homewood Suites Gainesville
US$109
Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$116
US$93
US$161
US$157
All reviewsbasketball courttwo bedroom suitefront deskevening receptionlight dinnerfull kitchenbusiness centercomplimentary breakfastenjoyed my staywaffleshome away from homeeasy accessgreat place to stayshands hospitalkennethdishwasherappliances
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the above hotel. The rooms were clean,comfortable and very quiet. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The pool chairs were very comfortable to relax in. Our children enjoyed the basketball court.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Charles W, Manager at Homewood Suites Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for taking time to write such a great review of our property. I am more than pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. It is our goal to provide outstanding service with clean and comfortable accomadations to each of our guests, every stay. I will be passing this amazing feedback and well as much more on to our staff, who are truly the ones who make experieces like your's truly memorable. Should you return to the Gainesville area please do not hesitate to reach out to us for reservations at anytime. Again, thank you for your time and thank you for choosing Hilton!

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Pleasant environment and friendly staff. Rooms were clean and appliances in good working conditions. Close to the UoF and to the I-75 making access easy. Good size lobby and good breakfast facility. Near shopping center and dining locations. Could stay longer adn feel at home

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for writing such a positive review of your recent weekend getaway with us. Your feedback is very important to us. In fact we are very lucky to be located in such as easily accesible location in Gainesville. The fact that you stated " I could stay longer and feel at home" lets me know that our staff is providing the exact level os service that we strive for. I will be sure to share this review with the staff at our next meeting. Should you return to the area, let us know, as we would be more than happy to help facilitate your travel needs. Thank you for your time!

Reviewed 8 January 2014

This hotel was very clean, comfortable and cozy. I enjoyed the courteous staff. I will put it on my list of hotels to stay in whenever we are traveling especially in Gainesville. The contemporary style and décor of the hotel added to the ambience and the feeling of being in an expensive resort. It had all the amenities that you could ask for. Everything was well taken care of and It was great to have a refrigerator and microwave in the room. When we drove up, I knew, I was going to enjoy staying at Homewood Suites. The décor was beautiful and very tidy. Loved it!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Charles W, Manager at Homewood Suites Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking time to write such a great review of our property and staff here on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is very important to us and I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us. Homewood Suites Gainesville and the brand in general strives to be the "Home away from home" to all of our guests, whether it’s just for one night or thirty. Should you return to the area in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly for reservations as we would be more than happy to facilitate your traveling needs. Thank you again!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Homewood Suites by Hilton is a very nice hotel, clean, helpful service staff, quiet and quaint. Very good complimentary breakfast, complimentary dinners are offered as well but I did not try the dinner. Bed didnt sleep too comfortably but that was the only problem.

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We greatly appreciate you taking time to write such an amazing review of your recent stay with us. We strive to provide outstanding service and the best accommodations in the Gainesville area. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our full hot breakfast which is served seven days a week providing all the breakfast favorites; eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, and a great selection of fresh fruit, plus more. Should you return to the area I would invite you to try our evening Managers Reception which is held weekly Monday through Thursday, to include; a light entree, beer, wine, and salad bar. Again, thank you for your time and thank you for choosing Hilton!

Reviewed 5 January 2014

All of the staff was very professional and helpful several of them Rosa, Jamal, Dennis, Flower and the others that I noticed and met they were a cohesive group serving me and the guests. I stayed over 8 days felt comfortable and safe in and around the property. Will be back later in the year again staying a week or longer and will choose Homewood Suites. Thanks A+

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I would like to personally thank you for taking time to write such a great review of our staff and property here in Gainesville. Positive reviews like yours are very important to us and are also shared with our staff in our daily huddles. The hard work and dedication of the staff members you mentioned does not go unnoticed and they will be recognized for their role in this review. I am pleased to know that during your eight days away you chose the Homewood Suites, Gainesville as your home away from home. When it is time for you to return please do not hesitate to contact us directly for reservations at anytime. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you!