Homewood Suites Gainesville
US$148
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Sleep Inn & Suites University/Shands(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$100
SleepInn
Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$79
BestWestern.com
US$122
US$113
US$158
All reviewsbasketball courttwo bedroom suitefront deskevening receptionlight dinnerfull kitchenbusiness centercomplimentary breakfastenjoyed my staywaffleshome away from homeeasy accessgreat place to stayshands hospitalkennethdishwasherappliances
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I love this property. The welcome by the staff and the food at breakfast was beyond the norm.They serve an evening meal but I only observed as I had a business dinner at another location. This was my third stay and I plan to return on my next trip. My room was very clean and the property has very adequate fitness and pool facilities. The location is perfect being close to I-75 and good places to dine.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Dustin C, Manager at Homewood Suites Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2015

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your most recent stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Gainesville FL property. We love getting feedback from our guest and use it to improve our service and amenities. We hope the next time you visit Gainesville, FL we will be your first choice and if there is anything we can do to better your next stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I really liked this hotel! The beds/ bedding were more comfortable than at my home. We had a two bedroom suite and enjoyed the extra space along with a kitchen. The two things we requested were a ground floor unit and to be side by side with family traveling with us--they accommodated us with both :-)
The only complaints were 1) the coffee maker was missing from our room. 2) There weren't any dishes/ silverware/ glasses in the kitchen cabinets-ALL were in the dishwasher (Maid should have checked these.) 3) the pool needed to be cleaned (lots of bugs both morning & night)
Breakfast was fresh, hot and plentiful....and FREE! Overall, I'd return and recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I travel to Gainesville for business and always stay here. It is comfortable and quiet. The staff is great. I like the refrigerator and living room area. It is also quite well kept in light that it has to put up with football fans on a regular basis. The dinner and breakfast are easy and satisfying if that what you are looking for. I like the quiet and the fact that the hallway noise does not intrude on the room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Celeste M

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Love Hilton, this hotel needs an upgrade . Lots of mold and dirt in rooms, not sure but the carpet looked dirty. The track for the closet was filthy, and mold on windows, we always check these things , you need to when you live with allergies. Menu at evening reception changes from sheet not sure what happened. Didn't like where the room was, far from lobby , asked for another room, was told sold out, can't verify that, didn't seem so, but stayed where they put me. Food was good at the evening reception and at breakfast and kept well stocked. Not sure I'd stay again, based on the cleanliness of the room .

Stayed: July 2014
Dustin C, Manager at Homewood Suites Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share valuable feedback with us regarding your less than satisfying stay at the Homewood Suites Gainesville FL property. I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. I'm not sure if you are aware that Homewood Suites has a satisfaction promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied with your stay. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to ensure your satisfaction. Again thank you for your time and feedback and I hope this experience will not hinder you from selecting our Homewood Suites during your next visit to Gainesville.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

My family stayed at the Homewood Suites in Gainesville, FL for two weeks after our house was damaged by a fire. The entire staff was awesome! Every employee we came in contact with was friendly, helpful and courteous. They made a difficult situation more bearable. The room was clean and well-maintained. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast was always delicious, with different options every morning. The fresh fruit was a nice option. I definitely recommend this Homewood Suites to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family