Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Gainesville(Gainesville)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskexcellent hotelexcellent staywould definitely stay here againcomfortable roombusiness trippleasant staygreat place to stayone night stayshands hospitalconvenient locationomeletcookieshgilobbyuniversityhighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 September 2011

Entire staff was very friendly and helpful to all of us including my 85 year old mother. The maids were very nice and helpful and the rooms were clean and well kept. The room service via Texas Roadhouse for dinner was great too. The breakfast prepared by the staff was nice too and it had a wide variety of food available including fresh fruit. Pool was very nice too.

Reviewed 25 August 2011

I had no trouble at this HGI. I have stayed at many throughout the country and this is very average. No issues. there is a decent sized parking lot and several good restaurants in close proximity including a few 24 hour ones.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2012

I just wanted to take a moment to write and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope that the next time you find yourself in Gainesville, that you will choose us again. If there is anything at all that my staff or I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best reagards,

Dustin Cash
Assistant General Manager
Hilton Garden Inn
352-338-1466

Reviewed 1 August 2011

Oh, the mattresses must be new...they were so comfortable and again,
clean fresh linens, luxury! Desk staff was nice to deal with, I will definitely be back. The hotel is clean and beautifully decorated, and
I would recommend it to anyone who wants a clean, comfortable place to stay at a resonable price.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family

First and foremost let me thank you for your review of our hotel. Here at the Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville FL we aim to exceed our guests expectations and we were happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and want to thank you for choosing our hotel again. We do hope the next time you find yourself in the area that you would stay with us again. If my staff or I can be of any future assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Dustin Cash
Assistant General Manager
Hilton Garden Inn
352-338-1466

Reviewed 1 August 2011

I have stayed at this location on more than one occassion over last few years. After reading a negative review I was a little worried that our stay wouldn't be up to par, but we booked it anyway. Much to our surprise every step of our visit was lovely. The front desk was polite and effecient, house keeping was super nice and the room was very clean. Breakfast was delicious and the servers and chefs went out of their way to be kind and graticious. I was really pleased with the entire stay. It is unusual for me to not be able to find fault with any part of the stay. We will be back.

Reviewed 24 July 2011

Tucked away off the main road sharing a parking lot with another hotel. We checked in at around 4am en route elsewhere but needed sleep. We chose this because we are HHonors members and it was close enough off interstate.

1  Thank 3DStiles
Hotelier22, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2011

Thank you for your comments; I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. Please contact me to discuss this in more detail. Thank you for your time.