“Very pleased! Will stay again!”

Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville
Ranked #8 of 47 Hotels in Gainesville
Reviewed 8 January 2014

My family and I stayed here this past weekend and we were very pleased. The hotel was very clean and modern. The staff was excellent as well. The room was spacious and was clean as well. There isn't much to complain about. Overall, the hotel was excellent. That doesn't happen very often, but this hotel was. Since we have family at University of Florida, this will definitely be a top choice when coming to visit.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent stay with us and also for taking the time out to let us know about your stay. We love getting feedback from our guests and hope the next time you visit Gainesville FL, we will be your first choice.

If there is anything my staff or I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Have stayed at this HGI several times and returned here on Dec 26 th not to be dissapointed once again! The staff is great! The lobby and rooms are clean and comfortable! This HGI is within walking distance of great places to shop and eat. Will be returning here in March! Wouldn't think about staying anywhere else in Gainesville!

Stayed: December 2013
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! I appreciate the great feedback for the Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, FL and have passed it along to our team. We continue to strive to make each and every stay great and are gracious for feedback to know when we have succeeded. I hope you continue to stay with us when you are in Gainesville in the future.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn on New Year's Eve. The hotel was very pleasant. Staff was extremely helpful, and despite it being New Year's Eve, the hotel room was very quiet. I walked in and was in our room in about 5 minutes. Very nice. I always stay with the Hilton Brand and have never been disappointed!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Accomodations were nice and clean. Staff was exceptionally nice and pleasant. Have stayed here before and will stay here again when passing through Gainesville. Conveniant location to I-75 and also to the University of Florida if you need to have access to the University.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I was only here for one night. The hotel is close to a lot of restaurants, shops and a grocery store. There is a nice pool outside, but it was 40 degrees outside the day I was there. I always try to stay in Hilton Gardens because of the breakfast and it was delicious! I will definitely be back if I am ever in Gainesville.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Reviewed 29 December 2013

We stayed at this property Christmas 2012 and this year as well. It is absolutely the best. The entire property is very clean and the staff is friendly and professional. The renovation was tastefully done and added to a very positive experience. The staff is superb. We want to especially commend Jess at the front desk who made us feel welcomed and appreciated. The breakfast buffet is highly recommended. Our waitresses were especially helpful, cheerful and genuinely friendly. I hope that the management appreciates the great crew they have staffing this hotel. I have stayed in 5 star properties all over the world and I would have top say that this little hotel is a real gem. We look forward to returning next year.

Room Tip: Our King room on the third floor was extremely clean, quiet and spacious.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Very clean hotel. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. In room dining was a better value than the breakfast. Although, there were only one sit down breakfast places that we could find in the area.