“Gainesville Hilton Garden Inn Was Outstanding!”

Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville
Ranked #11 of 47 Hotels in Gainesville
Reviewed 29 January 2014

The accommodations were superb and the staff courtesy and professionalism was exceptional! This was one of the best Hilton Garden Inns that I have had the pleasure of lodging in. The hotel's staff and management should be commended for their efforts to make a traveler's stay at the hotel a highly enjoyable and leisurely experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent stay with us and also for taking the time out to let us know about your stay. We love getting feedback from our guests and hope the next time you visit Gainesville FL, we will be your first choice.

If there is anything my staff or I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn on the way to Fort Lauderdale for a cruise. It is right off the interstate with plenty of restraurants in the area. It is located back off the road so there is no road noise. We got the bed & breakfast package & it was very basic.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I stayed here twice and returned for a good reason. The front desk staff were always extremely courteous and friendly, and made us feel very welcome. Rooms were very clean and the fitness center was nice as well. Everything very well maintained. Convenient to the shops/dining area on Archer Road, and close to I-75 as well.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 January 2014

A fantastic HGI....the best staff I have ever encountered...the young dude at the front desk(Sunday PM)was incredibly friendly and helpful....the breakfast lady(Monday AM)was beyond pleasant...

Hotel is in a quiet location, an easy 5 minute walk to several restaurants.

Awesome TV selection, all the sports channel including Sunshine..Fox Florida and NBC Sports Network!!!!

The only slight negative was the noise..not sure if the walls are thin or if I had really loud neighbors.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Reviewed 14 January 2014

The hotel was pricey for the area, but very nice, as expected. The staff was wonderful. Breakfast is not included and is on the pricey side at about $10 a person. This makes for an even more expensive expensive night for a larger family.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Reviewed 14 January 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn in Gainesville was a very pleasant experience on my recent business trip. The breakfast was delicious and the waitress was very attentive. Hilton Honors Members that are Gold and higher get the breakfast for free.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Awful beds, location is not that great if doing business in town. Positives are that the staff is fine and the breakfast has a few healthier (if not spectacular) options. In reality, this a a budget hotel at not budget prices

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Good Morning! I want to apologize for the lack of service you received during your stay at our property . This is certainly not the Hilton Garden Inn experience we aim to provide our guests and I am truly sorry this happened to you. Our team failed you twice during your stay, once by not giving you Diamond Status benefits and again by not making you aware of the 100% satisfaction guarantee and refunding your room charges for that evening. We will work harder to continue to train our staff and make sure this does not happen again. We have refunded the room charges for the night of January 6th, please allow 2-3 business days for the refund to process.

Please feel free to contact me if your travels bring you back to Gainesville and I will be happy to assist. Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to provide feedback so we can continue to grow.

Warm Regards,